Payments & Plans
How do I update my payment method?
If you wish to update or remove your payment method, you can do it anytime by following these simple steps:
- Open Settings on the device where you made the purchase.
- Navigate to Payment for that device.
- Here, you can update your payment information for all apps purchased on that device.
Why hasn’t my subscription renewed?
By default, all subscriptions are renewed automatically. However, sometimes you may notice your subscription plan wasn't renewed automatically. In such case you’ll receive an automated email notification and will have 48 hours to act upon this feedback.
There are two main reasons for a failed renewal:
- Your bank doesn't accept the transaction due to its own policies. Please contact your bank directly to obtain more information.
- Your credit card has expired or had insufficient funds. You can update your credit card details in your account. Simply click on the link we send you in the automated notification email and update your credit card info.
**After 48 hours without action from your side, the auto-renewal won't be possible anymore and your subscription will be automatically cancelled. You will need to subscribe again to start a new subscription cycle.
How do I change my plan from a monthly to an annual my plan?
Sorry, at this time, we can not change your subscription plan directly. What you can do is cancel your current monthly subscription and re-subscribe to an annual plan instead.
How do I use my promo code/coupon?
Congratulations on receiving a promo code! Your code can only be redeemed at https://topic.com/.
Please follow below steps to redeem your discount:
- Please go to https://topic.com/.
- Click the 'Sign up' button.
- Create an account or sign into your existing one.
- Once registered, you can redeem your coupon code at checkout. Click on activate to enable your discount.
- Complete your subscription.
Please note that your promo code may be restricted to specific offers, so double check that you are applying it to the correct plan option. Also, promo codes cannot be used on existing subscriptions.
My payment is rejected, what can I do?
If you have registered, but your payment didn't go through and was rejected by the bank. Please do the following:
- Double-check if you filled in the correct billing details, including expiration date or your CVC code.
- To get access immediately, you can try using another payment method.
- When you pay with a Credit Card, our system asks authorization from your bank. In some cases a bank refuses the payment. This can have multiple reasons, however the bank does not inform us about the exact reason to respect your privacy. So we are unable to give you specific information. Please contact your bank for any details and status of your account in case this happens to you.
In some rare cases a credit card payment is blocked due to our fraud filters.
When you pay with a credit balance on your PayPal account, transactions tend to go very smoothly. Be aware that if you pay using an external payment method, like your credit card that is associated with your PayPal account, similar issues can arise like those indicated above.