How do I cancel my Topic subscription?
Cancelling because of a technical or billing problem? Let our friendly support team help you. Submit a ticket.
Topic subscriptions are available from many providers and the cancellation steps vary by the billing provider. Your billing provider is who you signed up through or who bills you each month.
Things to know
- Topic subscriptions auto-renew until you cancel.
- Cancel 1-2 days before your next billing cycle starts (this varies by provider).
- If you cancel mid-cycle you can continue streaming until the end of your billing cycle.
- Deleting the Topic app does not cancel your subscription.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do it anytime by following these easy steps based on where you subscribed.
If you subscribed directly on topic.com, head to:
https://www.topic.com/account from your computer
- Under Subscription, select Unsubscribe to cancel your subscription.
Don’t worry! You will continue to enjoy content access through the purchased period, please keep your cancellation receipt for your records.
Please note that if you do not cancel your subscription before the next installment is due you will be charged for the entirety of that period.
If you subscribed via one of our apps or channels
- Apple (iTunes & App Store) or Channels, Google Play (Android), Amazon Fire or Channels, Roku, or Channels you will not be able to cancel within the Topic app itself or at https://www.topic.com/account.
Instead, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to where Subscription settings are managed for your device’s App Store.
- Here, you will see Topic listed with other purchases you have made on that device.
- Click on Topic and you can cancel your subscription there.
For help with a specific platform:
You can also review your bank statement for a Topic subscription charge. However, if your subscription is part of a TV package you may not see an individual charge for Topic.
If you are still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will ensure your subscription is cancelled.