How do I cancel my subscription through Google Play?
Cancelling because of a technical or billing problem? Let our friendly support team help you. Submit a ticket.
If you have made up your mind, please follow the steps below. You must cancel your subscription through your Android phone or tablet, or on your computer.
ANDROID TABLET OR PHONE
- Open the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines), Account > Subscriptions.
- Find the relevant subscription in your list, and then tap Cancel.
- Go to Google Play. Sign in with the same Google Account that you used to purchase your subscription. (Forgot your Google Account? See Recover your Google account or Gmail)
- Find the relevant subscription on your list.
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
You'll receive an email from Google Play confirming the cancellation.
For additional help, go to Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play. It is best you cancel before your next scheduled payment as all changes are final and non-refundable.
Thank you and we look forward to having you back in the future! I
If you have difficulties canceling your subscription, please reach out to Google for further assistance, 855-836-3987.