How do I cancel my subscription through Google Play?
Cancelling because of a technical or billing problem? Let our friendly support team help you. Submit a ticket.
If you have made up your mind, please follow the steps below. You must cancel your subscription through the Google Play Store.
FROM YOUR ANDROID TABLET OR PHONE
- Open the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines) on the top left.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find the relevant subscription in your list, and then tap Cancel.
FROM YOUR COMPUTER
- Go to Google Play. Sign in with the same Google Account that you used to purchase your subscription. (Forgot your Google Account? See Recover your Google account or Gmail)
- Select ‘My Subscriptions’ from the menu on the left.
- Find the relevant subscription on your list.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
You will receive an email from Google Play confirming the cancellation. It is best you cancel before your next scheduled payment as all charges are final and non-refundable.
For additional help, go to Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play. If you have difficulties canceling your subscription, please reach out to Google for further assistance, 855-836-3987.
Thank you and we look forward to having you back in the future!